Here are a few reasons to try out Pocket:
- Everything you save is searchable.
- You can group stuff using tags.
- Pocket allows you to save, tweets, articles, images, videos, and more from the web.
- Once saved to Pocket, the list of content is visible on any device — phone, tablet or computer.
- Pocket will sync anything you saved for offline reading anyplace and anytime.
- You can also share anything you save directly from the Pocket through a variety of tools.
Check out all the Apps and Browser tools making Pocket such versatile tool: Pocket Applications
How can you use this to support teaching and learning? Please share your ideas below.